Wednesday 29 January 2014

Convicted for telling the truth

On 21st January 2014, at Yate Magistrates Courts I was convicted of harassment (without violence) for my website www.adrianbressington.co.uk

There was nothing on the website that could be construed as harassing, just the truth about the solicitor who represented my wife during our long and strung out divorce.

As a result of that conviction, (which I am appealing), I have been advised by my solicitor to remove from this blog everything I had written about him and this I have done, temporarily.

What I had written about him on here was published back in 2008 and despite him knowing of its existence, it had never been complained about, despite the blog ranking highly in the search engines. The blog was also mentioned specifically by Mr Justice Tugendhat during the Solicitors From Hell trial. He found it strange, that Awdry, Bailey & Douglas Solicitors and the solicitor concerned had gone after the owner of the website (as the publisher) and not after me (the author), especially seeing as the blog had far more detail about the wrongdoing than my posting on the Solicitors from Hell website.

I submit that this was because they knew that what I had written was the truth and they knew I had mountains of paperwork to back my claims up.

Not even during my trial was this blog complained about.

But to take away any excuse for me not to win my appeal, I have temporarily removed anything that I had written which could somehow be twisted into further harassment.

I will post further details of the appeal once I have them.

2 comments:

HeartBrokenDad 23 February 2014 at 05:16  

Thanks for that.

I was expecting someone to mirror it. There are too many victims out there and so many around the world that have been screwed by our Divorce industry.

I have met Nick. A nicer guy you couldn't meet. You can find his own story here:

http://nunyara.blogspot.co.uk/2009/12/story-of-my-divorce.html

Justa Dad 28 February 2014 at 18:00  

Hi - sorry but I cocked this post up twice now.

I found out that your old website has been put back up again by Nick Davey in Australia.

You can see it here:

http://www.adrianbressington.com

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP